then Paige is mac and cheese! That girl can eat her weight in mac and cheese. I was going to eat spaghetti leftovers tonight and thought I'd better make something different for her. I looked in the cabinet and found that I had a box of good old mac and cheese. That is the only thing she will finish every single piece of, so I don't mind making it for her. The funny thing is it has to be the family size (not regular size) box of Velveeta shells and cheese.
I am not sure what is wrong with Sydney. She's had this cough for over a week and today she was so grumpy. I don't think she's feeling well. I just don't know what it is and I don't think it is serious enough to take her to the doctor yet.
I had to change Sydney's sheet in her bed so I could put her wedge under it, because the other night when I was putting it on at midnight the sheet was too small to do it. It is getting very uncomfortable to bend over and do that, because she is on the bottom level and it is quite a reach. Guess who's going to get to do it when he comes home. :)
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment