Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dog Tags



These first two are pictures of the dog tag that I bought for Bill. He had seen a guy with one of these that had his children on one side and his wife on the other. Bill told me last time he was here he really would like one, so I ordered it and it looks so good. It's hard to tell in these pictures. I couldn't get a good picture of them. On the picture of me, she took out the background that was there and just put the black behind me. I can't wait to give it to him.

Here are a few new pictures of the girls. This is Paige's shirt that Bill got for her. She loves to wear it. Paige cracks me up, because she loves to get her picture taken. She definitely doesn't have a self-esteem issue!

Sydney is dying to start walking. It use to be that when I tried to stand her up, she would put her feet out in front of her in a sitting position. Now, when I want to sit her down, she puts her legs down straight and wants to walk. She has this huge smile on her face when she is walking. I'm kind of conflicted as to whether I want her to walk or not. If she starts, then I will have 2 to chase around!

No comments: