I took care of my dilemma. I decided not to hire the babysitter and work the 3 days. I managed to tell the babysitter without making her mad, so she will still babysit. That's great news, because she is usually really good at getting to babysit the girls. I just e-mailed my boss and hope he takes it well. What's the worst that can happen? He could fire me, right? Isn't that the results I was wanting at the beginning of the year, though? :)
I finally broke down and bought Paige some kid's mouthwash. It is really suppose to be for children 6 and older, but I figured as long as she doesn't swallow it, she'll be okay. I tried her with a little earlier and she swished quickly and spit it out. Now tonight she can't wait to do it again. She loves to brush and floss as well. Hopefully that will continue.
Paige has mastered the trying to get out of going to bed. After all of her bed-time stories, song, turning off the light and closing the door, she came out of her room last night for various reasons at least 5-8 times. Once was to tell me what was on her grocery list, once to show me the money she found, once to put her clip on the high chair for the next day, once to ask me to fix her earring, once to go potty for the 2nd time, and who knows how many times to tell me other stuff.
Sydney is going through some feeling sorry for herself mood tonight. I'm wondering if having the window open tonight has bothered her. It's raining today and this evening, so I couldn't help opening it.
Off to sing to Paige and get ready for the excuses!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment