Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sick again!

I really hope Sydney never has to go for a sleep study again. She has been sick ever since. She started out with what I thought was a sinus infection from it being so cold in the room. She had that all day Sunday and yesterday. Last night she started with a 101 degree fever. I couldn't get it to come down at first. Finally after her second dose of Tylenol, it came down. Now she hasn't needed oxygen in several weeks and didn't even need it during her sleep study, but last night I had to put it on her. That just doesn't seem right. I'm not taking her to therapy today, because I'm afraid she will get sick again. I am taking her to our officer meeting this morning. I really hope I'm not making a big mistake by doing that. I'm definitely not going to feed her until this is cleared up. She has a crackly little chest, and I don't want to possibly make it worse.

Is there no end to this?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! Even from the other side of the Earth, I can keep up to date of my family life. Kim told me about Sydney's sighing, but until you see it for yourself it doesn't sink in just how much progress she is making. Last night before going to bed, I opened up My Pictures on my computer. I have a folder with over 500 pictures of Paige. Most of them are from one to 18 months old. It felt really good to see those pictures. Now, being the second born, I all ready know there won't be as many pictures of Sydney as there are Paige, but hopefully Kim will do better than my parents. As soon as I get a mailing address Kim can send me a CD. I'm really glad the Army didn't block this blog. I'll be able to keep up with what's going on at home.

Thank, Kim. Love, Bill