Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Don't call me Mommy!
I've told Paige, I am changing my name. I told her yesterday morning I had changed it and I wasn't telling her what it was. She said, "Is it Daddy?" "No." "Is it Sydney?" "No." I think I'm going to tell her it is Gunther, or Brunhilda, or something like that. Wouldn't that be funny to hear her calling me one of those names out in public? I am just so sick of hearing Mommy... Mommy... Mommy... MOMMY! I've decided I'm not going to push Sydney into saying Mommy and she can just sign it. That way, she can sign it all she wants and I don't have to hear it. I'm so bad! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'd give anything right now to hear Paige say "Daddy" On second thought, I'd be like Kim; after the umteenth thousand time, it gets old. Dad emailed me the bear story. I can't believe there's a bear cub in our sub-division. I miss all the excitement! Bill
Post a Comment