Thursday, July 12, 2007

And Grandpa said things couldn't get worse...

but they can! I took Paige with me to Sydney's therapy this morning. During her speech therapy, she said she needed to go to the bathroom. I took her and got the little stool they had and put it in front of the sink so she could wash her hands. She washed them and started to get off of it and it slid out from under her on the tile floor. She fell smack dab on her face. I was afraid she might have knocked another tooth out, but she had hit her forehead and her nose. She has a big bump on her forehead and her nose started bleeding. We had to get some ice for her to put on it, but she wouldn't keep it on there. I just hope she didn't break her nose or something. There goes her modelling career!

No comments: