skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A day in the life of our family
Welcome to our family!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Uh-oh
Looks like it is going to be another long night. She just started beeping and I had to turn her up to 3/4 liter. I think I'm going to cancel my dentist appointment on Friday, because I need a rest before Paige is home for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a little bit downsy
Band of angels
About Me
Kim
View my complete profile
Links
... and baby makes 5!
Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas
National Down Syndrome Society
Google News
website-hit-counters.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(97)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2007
(204)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(24)
This post is for my purposes
Nice!
I guess I should have never said it.
Video problems
Finally something to look at!
Uh-oh
I just don't know what to think!
Do I know my child or what?
Bad mommy!
New trick
As promised...
Thank goodness!
Home at last!
Great...
And so it continues...
And Grandpa said things couldn't get worse...
Another bad day!
She's going to be the death of me!
Please no more Chuck E. Cheese!
Swimming!
New clothes!
Moby Dick!
No way!
So tired!
►
June
(24)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(18)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment