Paige was able to come home today. I was so glad. I was tired of the hospital. Paige was getting way too hyper in there. She definitely didn't need to be in there anymore just based on attitude. Now to the job of convincing her she can't get away with everything anymore now she's home again and Grandma and the nurses aren't around to spoil her. She has the harsh reality to come back to again. She said she was happy to be home, though. Her spots look a lot better and the one they drained has gone down quite a bit. She just has to stay on oral antibiotics and a cream for several days. I'll have pictures to post soon.
Paige just managed to slam Sydney's fingers under the bathroom door. Welcome home Paige!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment