Sunday, July 22, 2007

Do I know my child or what?

Sydney had to have oxygen last night. She wasn't sounding very well. She was only down to 93%, but she is supposed to be at least 94%. I am loading her up with her breathing treatments and if she's not better by Tuesday, I'll probably take her to the doctor. She is now officially quarantined. The only places she will go if I can help it are taking Paige to school and to her vital stim therapy. I am going to cancel all her other therapies for this week. It is the last week of school anyway.

Paige is sitting here driving me crazy smacking her lips while eating with her mouth open. And she wonders why she is always biting her tongue and inner cheeks. I've never seen someone bite them so often. I'm trying to get her to chew with her mouth closed, and it works most the time when I give her a look. Unfortunately the girls have a mother who has issues with sounds of the mouth!

Sydney is sound asleep, but I don't know for how long. We were up early. I got her out of her crib, because she kept getting coughing fits. I brought her in the living room, thinking we'd sleep on the chair and if she had a fit, I'd pat her back to try to get it up. Wrong! After about 15 minutes in the living room, she was wound up and wanted to play. I am so tired, yet again!

Paige had another accident in her bed early this morning. I think being in the hospital really screwed her up in that department. I might have to put her in pull-ups for a couple nights until she gets back on track. She wakes up dry in those.

Off to finish lunch. I might put Paige's new table & chairs together this afternoon. It has yet to be decided what kind of mood she is in today and whether she is going to push her luck!

No comments: