Thursday, July 12, 2007

And so it continues...

This evening Paige said she needed to get out of her room to go potty. When she got out, she told me she didn't have to go. After about a half hour of playing, she was standing in the hall. I knew it didn't look good. When I went towards her I could see she had gone to the bathroom in her pants in the hall. She told me she was going to the bathroom when she had the accident. Then this evening she was complaining there wasn't any soap in her soap holder. Let me just mention she has that plus a bar of soap and another container of soap, which both were plenty to use. I told her I didn't want to fill it right now and closed the bathroom door. Then I heard a crash. She had dropped the ceramic soap holder on the floor and it had shattered. As I was picking it up, I cut my thumb.

It looks like I am probably going to have to take Paige back to the doctor tomorrow unless some miracle happens overnight. Her spots really aren't looking any better. They are also causing her serious pain.

So, when exactly does it get better?

No comments: