It's a reminder for me (and Bill while he's here) as to Sydney's schedule. I've forgotten to give her one of her breathing treatments 2 days in a row, so I need to write it down. I'll lose it if I do it on paper somewhere. This way, I can pull up my computer and look at it on my blog.
8:30 feeding:
Prevacid - crush 1 pill in 3 ml water
Reglan - 2 ml
Synthroid - crush 1 pill in 5 ml water, draw back 4 ml
Lasix - .75 ml
Pulmicort - 1 vial
Atrovent - 2 puffs, 12 breaths total
Xopenex - 1 vial
Rhinocort - 1/2 squirt each nostril
160 ml formula
30 ml water to flush at end
11:30 feeding:
1 ml multi-vitamin
160 ml formula
30 ml water to flush at end
2:30 feeding:
Reglan - 2 ml
Omnicef - 3 ml thru August 2
160 ml formula
30 ml water to flush at end
5:30 feeding:
Reglan - 2 ml
Acidophilus - 1/4 tsp while on antibiotic
160 ml formula
30 ml water to flush at end
8:30 feeding:
Reglan - 2 ml
Pulmicort - 1 vial
Atrovent - 2 puffs; 12 breaths total
Xopenex - 1 vial
160 ml formula
30 ml water to flush at end
Bop chest twice a day, 4 times a day when sick. Okay, now Bill has no excuse to say he doesn't know what's going on! :-)
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment