Sunday, July 08, 2007
Please no more Chuck E. Cheese!
So we went to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends on Friday for what ended up being over 3 hours. I had fed Sydney on the way there, so she wouldn't have to be fed again until we got home (or so I thought). Paige loves that place. I think I got her to stop long enough to eat about 3 bites of a piece of pizza and a couple drinks of her sprite. Then it was time to go. I knew it was going to be the most difficult point of our day. She fed all of her tickets into the machine. Stacy even gave her some of Carson's, because he had quite a few. She ended up with I think 87 tickets. Now was the time to pick something out. If you've been to CEC before, you know it takes 14 million tickets to get anything good. Well, Paige had to pick from the bottom row. It took forever to convince her she couldn't get anything from the top. Then there was this family there that had 2 kids around 10-12 years old trying to pick something out and figure the difference to pay for it, etc. There was only one person behind the counter. They were taking forever!!! In the meantime, it was Sydney's feeding time. I tried to talk Paige into coming back for something, but she had her mind set on it. Finally, we were able to get someone else to help us. We waited for a half an hour for a little lip gloss and a Spiderman tattoo. We finally made it home around an hour lat for Syd's feeding. The bad thing is, Paige probably has 50 tokens left to use when we go back again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment